- Sample Name: ChartSamples
- Summary: Shows various chart samples grouped by functionality.
- Built for Visual Studio: 2008, 2010
- Built for .NET: 3.5, 4.0
The sample shows a tree on the left where you can pick a sample. There are following demos included into the project:
* Gallery: build charts by selecting the theme, palette, and chart type.
Group "Basics" includes:
* Labels and tooltips: attach labels or tooltips to each data point.
* Radar: shows sample radar chart.
* Image export: demonstrates chart export to image file.
Group "Interaction" includes:
* Interactive zoom: zoom, scale and pan a chart using the mouse.
* Drag and Drop: drag and drop data series between charts.
Group "Appearance" includes:
* Bubble: shows complex bubble chart.
* Animation: plays animation when loading new data.
Group "Performance" includes:
* Live Data: show dynamic data with trend lines.
* Large Data: interactive chart with 50000 data points.
Group "Combination" includes:
* Financial: financial chart with column and candle data series and two y-axes.
* Complex: stacked column chart with two stacking groups and line data series.
Group "Axes" includes:
* Logarithmic: shows logarithmic axes with default and custom axis templates.
* Ticks: demonstrates various options for axis ticks.
* Origin: scrollbars change the position of origin for x- and y-axes.
* Dependant axes: use dependent axes to display the temperature in different units.
* Custom labels: shows how to customize the position and appearance of axis labels.
Group "Advanced" includes:
* Aggregate: represents built-in aggregate features.
* Moving Average: creates two moving average trend lines with different periods.
* Parametric: plots the function defined parametrically with two equations x = x(t) and y = y(t).
* Trend lines: shows available trend line types.