C1.Silverlight.XapOptimizer version 20131.65
Changes and Improvements
- Added Chinese and Korean language support.
- Added missing Japanese strings.
- Improved diagnostics if an error occurred while running sn.exe.
- Improved the procedure used to find an instance of sn.exe.
- Translated "untitled" in the window title for a new project if the language in options was changed.
- Added missing translations.
C1.Silverlight.XapOptimizer version 20123.53
Changes and Improvements
- XapOptimizerCmd exit codes are now differentiated:
- 0 - success;
- 1 - license not found or expired;
- 2 - invalid command line arguments;
- 3 - known error (error message provides details);
- -1 - other errors.
- Better diagnostics in XapOptimizerCmd error messages.
- Improved handling of InternalsVisibleToAttribute.
- Added "<Clear>" option to .snk file selector (clears a specified .snk file name).
- The "Back" button will now ask to save project if any changes were made to it.
- Use online help instead of local help file.
- When evaluation expires, XapOptimizer will work for another 30 days but will show a nag screen.
- WinPhone application support.
- Better information messages in command line mode.
- If a specified .snk file does not exist, error message is shown.
- Added save/save as buttons to the optimization result window.
- XapOptimizerCmd.exe: improved usage message.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Types of variables in used methods could be marked for pruning, causing exceptions.
- Fixed several issues when .snk file paths contained spaces.
- More consistent/strict handling of InternalsVisibleToAttribute.
- Fixed crash wnen using read-only .snk files.
- SNK file selection dialog could show multiple times when it was dismissed.
- SNK file names used in a project did not appear in the .snk file dropdown after the project loaded.
- XAP file size was not updated after reloading the current project.
- Optimizing a XAP for a web page containing certain controls could produce non-working XAP due to incorrect XAML resources optimization.
- Optimizing a XAP with signed assemblies without re-signing them produced a non-working XAP.
- The "project changed" flag was not always reset when loading a new project.
C1.Silverlight.XapOptimizer version 20122.36
- Added support for Silverlight 5.
- Uses .NET 4.0.
- Miscellaneous changes.
- Fixed crash when loading some .xap files in Windows 8.
- Fixed crash when optimizing some .xap files.
- Fixed crash when optimizing a file immediately after activating XapOptimizer license.
- Fixed crash when optimizing without write permissions for output file location.
- Fixed crash when optimizing an assembly that cannot be resolved.
- Fixed a project with obfuscation on was marked as changed immediately upon loading.
- Loading some .xap files resulted in AssemblyResolutionException. Fixed.
- With some .xap files, optimizing twice (using the "back" button) would crash. Fixed.
- Fixed the issue that page can't be shown correctly with the optimized XAP file when it contains System.ServiceModel.Extensions.dll.
C1.Silverlight.XapOptimizer version 20121.19
- Updated hyperlinks in the AboutBox.
- Fixed the issue that backslash is duplicated in the log file, if "Backup Input XAP" option is enabled.
- Unlike 'Japan' language About box, 'English' language About box displays Copyright year '2011' for build [3.5.20121.17]. Fixed.
- Added Japanese string for "Deactivate" to XapOptimizer.
- Fixed the issue that an exception will be thrown using the optimized XAP which contains datagrid control (Silverlight SDK).
- Fixed the issue that an exception will be thrown when obfuscation is enabled.
- Fixed unhandled exception that occurred if the XAP project folder path was changed or related XAP file was deleted/moved.
- Fixed exception thrown when the namespace/class/methods inside DLLs contain illegal characters.
- Added SL5 support.
- Updated the Resources.ja.resx file.